Snehashree - From Chaos and Confusion to Confucius | Author Interview

by - November 19, 2023

Author Snehashree Mandal is an Indian. She has a Masters in Human Physiology and she has worked in the healthcare sector for a decade. She finally gave wings to her imaginations in the form of writing. 

INTERVIEW 


Conversation spotlight

(Snehashree and Monika Singh)



 1. Author Snehashree, please introduce yourself to our readers. They would love to know more about you.

Snehashree: I am mostly a vagabond by nature, as people see me, but in here, inside me, my attempt is to move towards the force or light source. I am trying to do it in every condition and through every situation that life throws at me.

To get to know myself better physiologically, I read Human Physiology after school.

To understand how the world of modern and primitive medicines works, I took up a job with healthcare and became a part of a few clinical trials. I always wanted to know which medicine was good medicine, and an idea of the side effects of drugs is the best way to approach it.

Now I write full-time for everybody and everything, as I am an innately curious person and believe in knowledge. I write my books to better understand the world around me. Wisdom rarely comes from knowledge and takes its own sweet time to grow within us. But knowledge too serves you well often.

 

2. I am also fond of animals. I am curious to know the main reason for your kind journey! 

Snehashree: Since I was three, animals have attracted me more than men. They are smart, intelligent, and high in IQ and EQ. It is often their wisdom and their power to embrace this world in the most undecorated way that show their true power.

They have only one weakness and one reason why men can abuse and kill them—their belief in this natural arrangement where men are put above all. When you see how men behave towards their own fellow beings, I have always felt they are better.

I have great respect for countries that don't treat animals wrongly and have the right rules in place. We too should assign stricter codes to ensure they are not abused. Even marine laws need to be reformed. But I know that men would consider it a petty matter.

However, the faster we lose harmony with the nature around us, the faster we will be doomed. Our energies are recyclable, and every single energy remains and gets circulated every now and then. We should know it, and we should stop acting stupidly.

Look at the animals! They are allowing us to commit the sin of killing them, knowing very well how humans would be doomed in the end if they didn't stop now. They teach us wisdom if only we have time from our minds and its thousand mazes.

 

3. Your book title, “From Chaos and Confusion to Confucius,” says a lot. How did you get the idea about this particular title? 

Snehashree: Chaos and confusion have been the center of my life. Things that surround me immediately are always chaotic. But as I kept growing up, I kept choosing between my actions. This choice and its execution from time to time showed me the way.

Often, I have failed to take up and perform the right action. But these wrong thoughts have brought me to the right paths, as I have hobbled and struggled to stay put.

Meeting people along the way who can transform not just your beliefs but also prove to you why the right way is right has happened to me, and I was inspired. I also learned why certain previous lineages have been able to achieve so much and why we call them and worship them as gods even now. Hence, I have named the book Chaos: Confusion to Confucius.

4. When reading the story overview, I learned about two strong characters in your book, Tahiti and Deecem. Please share how you have selected these characters—from real life or your imagination. 

Snehashree: I would like to point out that no fiction is entirely a fiction.It is always inspired by something we see or meet around us.

Similarly, these are also inspired characters. None of the characters are entirely the same in real life. These women are no dame and manage or live within this world for the sake of living and managing it every day like it is. They are not renowned or well-off people, but they manage to support the path and the path of light and the people traveling in that direction in the truest sense of the word.

 

5. Your education is in the health field; meanwhile, spirituality is poles apart. How did you manage to write the book while keeping a balance between your logical mind and your creative mind?

Snehashree: I think if we don't know ourselves, we cannot know anybody around us. The temple of Delphi, Greece, has an inscription that reads, "Homo Nosce Te Ipsum," meaning "know yourself to know the world."

Our knowing starts with knowing how we perform physically, and once you know it, we can only get deeper into ourselves.

Spirituality begins where the physical self comes to a close, and we need to know where we can safely close to begin our spiritual journey. To know the switches inside us, you have to know your body. That's how I perceive it, and hence the connection that I have used to move within.

 

6. Please highlight the three most important characters in your book.

Snehashree: Deecem, Tahiti, and Meru would stay in the book for a long time. They will make you cry, laugh, and live as we proceed with the books.

 

7. Since you have talked about novel drugs in your book, is it related to the health industry or is it about real knowledge?

Snehashree: It is what is happening and how some people are trying to change the world—through drugs and disease. It is about real knowledge.

 

8. What inspired you more to start spreading messages to the masses?

Snehashree: I feel people must know their bodies more than ever now as the world is becoming a more difficult place to live in with the spread of wars, global warming, and other obvious threats, and as people become more intolerant towards their own race based on some mere divisions created by the mind.

Often, what we choose to do is what actually chooses us. So I would say spreading the word about the mighty lineages like Shri Ram's and their family, some Celtic lineages, and some who lived and worshipped the stars and nature and struggled through this world to reach its end has chosen me. As long as the higher self would want it, it would make me work towards it, and only the higher self knows how much they would do with my path, and I want to keep it that way.

How I gained this knowledge is written in the book, and audiences need to read each and every book to see the world in a new light.

 

9. What are the key challenges you faced while starting to write this book? 

Snehashree: The path itself was not easy. As I began writing, all hell broke loose. People around me became more challenging to handle. Life throws me into situations, which I have to figure out by living them every day. Sometimes I don't even know what I have in front of me, and only after moving around could I fix it enough to live it and keep writing.

Collecting and conveying the information in the right order was also a challenge. I had to wait a long time to acquire information from my sources. It was a tough and long period to even present the prologue.

 

10. Since you are a human physiology student and have served the healthcare sector for nine years, what do you think is the main reason behind the continuous degradation of human health, especially physical health?

Snehashree: I would blame humans' continuous separation from nature as the primary reason. We are trying to create an artificial world around us. It is what is killing us.

The next thing that is killing us is this random chaos where every clan and small group of people are using different guiding laws.

We have constant strife, and we are using force to prove who is better than whom and why we should follow a certain set of laws.

This chaos is killing humans, and the lack of uniformity is the perfect breeding ground for those who want to be written off as the destroyers of this world, only to usher in newer stories and the right people. Since the nature of this entire universe is to balance everything, people cannot be sitting and breeding a newer history. The equation for the universe is fixed, and no one can change it. It's not in the power of men.

 

11. Can you share something about the book that isn't in the blurb?

Snehashree: The book would describe the end of Kali Yuga, which is the world of opposites. If you have noticed, what is written in the texts is the exact opposite of what we live with now.

So the fourth yuga is always designed to bring balance. People and orders that suffered in any form in the first three Yuga would find their space and voice in this Yuga.

Thus, understanding this problem was essential for the races that would rule the world in the coming years. They would again be the old clans as the universe tried to balance what they had faced in this Yuga.

But this time they don't want to follow the previous ways. They want to create the world in such a way that all voices find their way; hence, a lot of things are being considered, as you'll find through the story.


You May Also Like

0 comments