My Journey, Freelance Content Creator Blogger

by - June 03, 2022

Happy two years as an active Creator! I am feeling so Happy & grateful. Thank you, dear people, for making it possible for me to stay here and for giving me healthy hope about what I have to do next. 

This is my Journey!

Before these positive vibes, I had also gone through a journey of negative vibes and self-doubt and felt like a loser several times, where my patience was tested badly.

When you feel almost everyone who has started their journey with you is already on their next milestone, and you are the only one lagging, you feel separated & lose the sense of belonging to that Community. 

Because things are not the same as they were before. And you are not alone, who facing this problem. People often leave the less successful people behind because of many reasons. 

However, I am grateful to meet amazing people here who decided to follow me, connect with me, listen to me, read my content & support me as I have never thought.

But on the other side, I have lost a lot of connections too! I lost some. After all, I had written long comments, & lost some because I failed to comment. I lost some because I was still trying to connect genuinely when they now have many 1000s of other people like me; & I lost some because I could not reply instantly. So, the community I was trying to build was not based on win-win situations. 

And because of this, I was Trapped in fear of investing time in people only to see them go when they hit a particular milestone! And this was continuously draining my energy. 

But then, deeply realized people will come & go. Those who will keep supporting you with honest feedback and client Recommendations & help you build your money empire/side hustle are the true gems.

And this is how I am getting the motivation to diversify my source of income and build other assets! And I am finally trying to balance being a User & Creator. 

We have to reach our next milestone - multiple digits of Money earning instead of just followers! Because they can not pay bills on just the number of followers. 

Now, how can I be more thankful to these fantastic People? Thanks for being part of my Creators Journey! 

Please share with your favorite Creators and tell them how they are making a difference!

© Monika

Be in touch. Follow/ Subscribe for more!

You May Also Like

0 comments