Love Story - The different bride by Charu Singh - Book Review

by - December 25, 2021


Merry Christmas! My dear Readers!
On this occasion, here is a Book Review of a unique story to lighten your mood.

Book Title: The different bride
Author: Charu Singh
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Review

This story revolves around Prakash and Chandrika (the story's main characters). It is about a sweet friendship & love story! Seems like based on ground facts.
Because I do not believe in love at first sight, this story is quite different with emotions, love, career, honesty & not just love. It is not love a first sight, story though!

Prakash confessed to Chandrika about the mentality of his mother before taking the relationship seriously! She thought it was an excuse to move on but was later convinced by Prakash to keep things clear beforehand.

Because it is about that time when love & love marriages were so rare, landline phones might be rare nowadays. Based that time, where phone calls were quite costly, and people used to send emails for conversations. This story started somehow in this same manner. I love at first call fantastic conversation!

What I like: 
Simple, smooth, and intriguing narration. The feeling of happiness, uniqueness & satisfaction after lots of struggle everywhere.

Beautiful Synopsis and Insights from this Book

I could still feel her innocence, honesty, and the pleasant smell of her plush body in the air around me. I felt something for the first time: being wanted in someone’s life. In the office and at home, I was tired of being my best and yet being shunned. That day, at that very moment, someone valued me so much. It gave me a high like never before. I had never felt so desired in my life.

“Oh, my God! So, you have been lying to me? That’s like taking the entire feel away.” “I’m sorry, dear, but I wanted to create an impression, and the feelings, of course, were mine. I explained to her what to write.” “Uff!” I said, hitting my palm on the forehead and laughing, unlike my usual reaction on learning that someone lied. “You shouldn’t have done that.” “What difference does it make? You write quite well, I have seen.” “Mine was all original; no help from anywhere. I often help others draft their written content.”

People will always have a formula for everything, but believe me, these formulas squeeze you and put you into a box. Learn to breathe outside the box because that is where life begins. It’s your life, your journey, and its uniqueness that make it so much unique.

What is the end of the story?
You can grab the book to read it.

Recommended: Not my primary genre, so I would not like to narrow it down to limited people! If you feel intrigued and still reading up to these words, you know you might like this story!

Get the Book: The different Bride

Share with a bride.
Be in touch, and subscribe for more!

You May Also Like

0 comments